Wednesday, November 24, 2010

No international Incident

Meaning, I didn´t hurt anyone with my karaoke skills (or lack there of). We had karaoke night here in the hostel. I was heavily persuaded to join, and after hearing some heavy Portuguese accents sing some classics, I decided I wouldn´t be so bad. I was saddened to see that Don´t Stop Believing by Journey was not on the list so I did the next best thing: Livin on a Prayer by Bon Jovi. hahah - don´t you wish you were there for that? I ended up contributing a lot. Song selections included Backstreet Boys, Queen, Men at Work, Ace of Base and of course some Celine Dion. There was an Australian that did a solo to Aerosmith, Don´t wanna miss a thing. It was hiliarious, he even did all the high notes. It was actually pretty fun, and the Alcohol provided helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment