Sunday, May 1, 2011

What the what?

Today in Manzanares was Divina Pastoras. It is like a mini county fair. And when I say mini- I really do mean mini. They have about 4 carnival rides and several food places and maybe 2 places selling random junk. The main part of the carnival is the beer booths which outnumber the amount of carnival rides and food and random junk places. I did buy popcorn and churros. Got to get my fried food in for the week.

The attraction I found most interesting was a ride where you get on these fake bulls and they move and try and knock you off. They played classic ditties like "Cotten Eyed Joe" - which made me think of Texas. This is a pretty tame ride for children. I did capture some video. Also note the paintings of naked women with big boobs in the background. I don't know where this is supposed to fit in a rodeo game...and I don't understand the relevancy. I just thought it was hilarious and wanted to share the sense that is Spain.



Enjoy!


Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment